Last updated on September 23rd, 2023 at 03:30 am
One of the most iconic landmarks in Paris is the Eiffel Tower; the Iron Lady makes millions of people dream of it, and millions visit it every year.
Built in January 1887, the Eiffel Tower has inspired plenty of people and quotes, and you can find some of the top Eiffel Tower quotes! I am sure you’ll Love These Eiffel Tower Quotes & Instagram Captions.
Those quotes are perfect for illustrating a photo or being used as an Instagram caption for all those gorgeous photos you will post of the Eiffel Tower from your Paris vacation!
While many Parisians initially hated the Eiffel Tower, it quickly became one of the top landmarks in Paris and one of the things Paris is the most well-known for. If you think about Paris, the Eiffel Tower often comes to mind.
Being one of Paris’s most famous landmarks, the Eiffel Tower is a fantastic photo spot in Paris; check out this post if you want to know the best places to take photos of the Eiffel Tower.
This way, you can take some fantastic photos to pair them with those great Eiffel Tower quotes on Instagram or anywhere you want to enjoy them.
Those quotes about the Eiffel Tower are also a perfect way to go down memory lane and reminisce of your visit at the Iron Lady!
Top Eiffel Tower Quotes & Instagram Captions
Let’s start with all those great Eiffel Tower captions or, as we would say in French, “Tour Eiffel” captions if you want to make it a little fancier!
You will find your Eiffel Tower “dream quotes” here!
And if you want to add some French into the mix, we can call this post “Tour Eiffel Quotes” oui, oui.
QUOTES ABOUT THE EIFFEL TOWER
1 Every time I look at the Eiffel Tower, it completely blows my mind.” Brian Fallon
2. “I like The Eiffel Tower because it looks like steel and lace.” – Natalie Lloyd
3. “I ought to be jealous of the tower. She is more famous than I am.” – Gustave Eiffel
4. “984; 85; 3; 63;, 1,000,000
The Eiffel Tower is nine hundred eighty-four feet high. On a clear day, you can see eighty-five miles from the top. It has three elevators. Each elevator can carry sixty-three people. It cost about one million dollars to build Eiffel Tower.” – Suzy Kline
5. “The Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower. They’re monumental. They’re straight out of Page 52 in your school history book” Billy Crystal
6. ” I miss a lot about Paris. After three and a half years, you get a little sick of it, and you just want to be home. But there are little things, sights. Like seeing the Eiffel Tower every day, that’s kind of cool.” – Lindsey Horan
7. “The Eiffel Tower is the Empire State Building after taxes.” – Anonymous
8. ” I don’t like being up high. It took me three days to get to the top of the Eiffel Tower.” – Ray Bradbury
9. “…It looked very different from the Statue of Liberty, but what did that matter? What was the good of having the statue without the liberty, the freedom to go where one chose if one was held back by one’s color? No, I preferred the Eiffel Tower, which made no promises.” – Josephine Baker
10. “My lifetime’s memories are what I have brought home from the trip. I will require them for eternity no more than that little souvenir of the Eiffel Tower I brought home from Paris.” – Roger Ebert
11. “The first principle of architectural beauty is that the essential lines of a construction be determined by a perfect appropriateness to its use.” – Gustave Eiffel
12. “The Eiffel Tower was once thought impossible to build.” – Hector Jesus Arencibia
Those are some of the Eiffel Tower famous quotes that have been said throughout the years.
If you haven’t visited the Eiffel Tower yet and are visiting Paris soon, book your tickets to visit the Iron Lady in advance!
FUN CAPTIONS ABOUT THE EIFFEL TOWER TO USE ON INSTAGRAM
13. “Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower? Check.”
14. “Let’s eat croissants under the Eiffel Tower all afternoon.”
15. “All you need is a pretty tower and a passport.”
16. “Peaking at the top of the Eiffel Tower.”
17. “Eiffel head over heels for you.”
18. “Eiffel in love with this city at first sight.”
19. ” All of a sudden everything seems so small”
20. “Paris in all its glory”
21. ” I think Eiffel for you”
22. “Meet me at the Eiffel Tower when the sun kisses the horizon”
23. ” Strong like steel but elegant like lace”
24. “But first, let’s climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower.”
25. “Sorry for what I said when I wasn’t eating a crêpe/macaron by the Eiffel Tower.”
27. ” I am not the same have seen the Eiffel Tower shine at night”
28. “Eiffel hard for this city”
Yes, you can make endless puns with “Eiffel”.
29. “Let’s take a picture, it will last longer.”
30. “No, the one in Vegas doesn’t compare”
French Quotes Eiffel Tower
Now that you have all the best “Tour Eiffel citations”, as we say in French, in English, so now, why not check out some of the best Tour Eiffel quotes in French with these 10 pretty quotes.
31. “La Tour Eiffel est le symbole de Paris, et Paris est le symbole de l’amour.” – André Citroën
32. “La Tour Eiffel… Ce chef-d’œuvre de l’architecture moderne devrait se voir, si possible, une fois dans la vie.” – Salvador Dalí
33. “La Tour Eiffel est une merveille de légèreté et d’équilibre.” – Léon Blum
34. “La Tour Eiffel est le miroir de Paris, reflétant l’âme de la ville.” – Pierre Loti
35. “La Tour Eiffel est le rêve devenu réalité de tout homme.” – Victor Hugo
36 “La Tour Eiffel est une splendeur de fer et de lumière.” – Guy de Maupassant
37. “La Tour Eiffel est une merveille d’harmonie métallique.” – Gustave Eiffel (the tower’s designer)
38. “La Tour Eiffel est une œuvre d’art que l’on ne peut pas raconter, il faut la voir.” – Henri-Paul Nénot
39. “La Tour Eiffel, c’est la France, son génie et son génie civil.” – André Maurois
40. “La Tour Eiffel est la preuve que l’homme peut transformer en beauté tout ce qu’il touche.” – Émile Zola
Did you enjoy those Eiffel Tower inspirational quotes? I sure hope so!
That’s a wrap on all those perfect Eiffel Tower sayings, quotes, and captions you can use for your next Instagram caption! I hope you enjoyed it, and if you’re looking for more Paris content, I have your back; you can check out my blog’s Paris section to plan your perfect Paris vacation. I hope they will perfectly match your Eiffel Tower Instagram captions!
Make sure to check out the official Eiffel Tower website for more info.
I hope you enjoyed these quotes about Eiffel Tower! Remember, I also have some Paris captions in French & English you must check out!
Also, follow me on Instagram to check out my travel adventures around Europe and more lifestyle content @cpt_lyne!
More Paris content to plan your trip:
- 50+ Free Things To Do & see In Paris
- Best Things To Do In Paris In Winter
- 9 Apps You Need to use in Paris
- Common Scams to avoid in Paris
- One Day in Disneyland Paris Guide
- Paris day trip: Fontainebleau
- 10 Things To Do In Paris on A Rainy Day
Like it? Pin it!
30 Top Eiffel Tower Quotes & Captions, Paris
✈ Best Travel Ressources To Plan Your Next Trip
If you need help planning your next trip, don’t worry. I’ve got you covered! Here are my favourite websites and apps to plan a trip!
✈ How To Find Flights?
My favourite website for booking flights is Skyscanner; it is a good comparator for finding the cheapest flights.
Google Flight is also a good help when it comes to comparing flights.
✈ Where To Book Accommodations?
The best sites to book accommodations are Booking.com or Expedia. They both allow you to collect points for a discount; it’s worth comparing the two as they often have different pricing for the same hotels.
Another perk about Booking.com and Expedia is that you can get bundle deals for flights and accommodations, which can sometimes help you save a lot of money. And don’t worry; you can also select to add accommodation for only a specific part of the trip if you’re not only staying in one place.
✈ Best Sites To Book Activities
My go-to website when I need to book an activity is GetYourGuide when I can’t get a ticket directly on the website or if it’s easier to go through them.
I always check if the price is the same, though, as the whole point is for it to be easier but not more expensive.
If I don’t find the activity I want on GetYourGuide, I like to check Viator for more options!
You can also check out Klook if you need to book more than just activities and would like to get everything from the same website—(i.e. transport cards, car rental, hotel…).
✈ Other helpful travel resources
– Radical Storage: If you need a place to keep your luggage for an extended period when you travel, I recommend using them. It was a great help when we needed a place to keep our luggage safely while we left the city for a few days.
– TheTrainline: If you love to travel by train like me, then TheTrainline needs to be your go-to website for train travel in Europe. It is very reliant and easy to use.
Disclaimer: this resources box contains affiliate links, which means I earn a little commission if you book anything through my links at no additional cost. They help me support the blog and generate more content. Happy travels!