Last updated on October 24th, 2021 at 08:55 pm
Looking for Japan most Inspiring Quotes? I have an amazing list of 30 of the best quotes about Japan. Cherry on top those quotes about Japan are also perfect to use as Instagram captions
Japan is a country that I believe should be on everyone’s bucket list. It is a very popular travel destination with millions of tourists every year from all over the world.
Japan has inspired a lot of people that have visited the country, I mean, Japan is eye-catching, unique and fascinating. You will always want more, those quotes are the best collection of words to explain how beautiful “The Land of the Rising Sun” is.
If you haven’t visited surely those quotes will inspire you to visit Japan!
I have been to Japan 5 times and I loved my trip every single time, and I can’t wait to go back a 6th time whenever that will be possible. Sure it has a cost and I could visit others countries to check off my bucket list…
But it’s okay right, you don’t just travel to a country to add it to a country count right? Travel is much more than just checking things off your travel bucket list!
(Totally fine to have a bucket list though, I do have one for general travel and for Japan solely as well!)
30 Inspiring Japan Quotes & Captions
- “If you go to Japan, you have to take the train and go visit different capital cities. Just sticking to one city would be a shame, considering how easy it is to get around. Tokyo, Osaka, and Kyoto all have different vibes and sights.” – Ronny Chieng
2. When you look at Japanese traditional architecture, you have to look at Japanese culture and its relationship with nature. You can actually live in harmonious, close contact with nature – this is very unique to Japan. –Tadao Ando
3.“In Japanese culture, there is a belief that God is everywhere- in mountains, trees, rocks even in our sympathy for robots or hello kitty toys” – Ryuichi Sakamoto
4. “What do Japanese artisans, engineers, zen philosophy, and cuisine have in common? Simplicty and attention to detail.”- Hector Garcia
5. “Japanese culture? I kind of love everything about it. I love the food. Everyone’s really nice. There’s just a lot about Japan that’s really cool.” – Naomi Osaka
6. “Japan and its people have a way of life and standard of living that is now studied, admired, copied & envied by the rest of the world.” – Peter Hanami
7. “Japan, not only a mega-busy city that thrives on electronics and efficiency, actually has an almost sacred appreciation of nature. One must travel outside of Tokyo to truly experience the ‘old Japan’ and more importantly feel these aspects of Japanese culture.” – Apolo Ohno
8. “Japanese medical people are traditionally very strange and creepily poetic.” – David Cronenberg
9. “Japan’s very interesting. Some people think it copies things. I don’t think that anymore. I think what they do is reinvent things. They will get something that’s already been invented and study it until they thoroughly understand it. In some cases, they understand it better than the original inventor.” – Steve Jobs
10. “It seems like the best escape games come from Japan for some reason. It makes me proud.” – Denis Markell
SHORT QUOTES ABOUT JAPAN
11. Japan never considers time together as time wasted. Rather, it is time invested. – Donald Richie
12. Teaism is a cult founded on the adoration of the beautiful among the sordid facts of everyday existence. –Kakuzo Okahura
13. If your computer speaks English, it was probably made in Japan. – Alan Perlis
14. “In Japanese swordsmanship, it is not uncommon to speak of a unity of mind, body, and sword.” – H.E. Davey
15. “I speak of the old Japan, because out of the ashes of the old Japan there has risen a new Japan.” – Shigeru Yoshida
16. “Tokyo may have more money and Kyoto more culture; Nara may have more history and Kobe more style. But Osaka has the biggest heart.” – Vikas Swarup
17. “Japan is a sort of a hobby of mine, and I can get around Japan with ease.’ – Dick Cavett
18. “One life, one encounter” – Japanese saying
19. “Many Japanese people never really retire – they keep doing what they love for as long as their health allows.” – Hector Garcia
20. “I’ve been to Japan so many times, but I still constantly stumble across things that are so foreign to me.” – Travis Rice
21. “The whole of Japan is a pure invention. There is no such country, there are no such people…The Japanese people are…simply a mode of style, an exquisite fancy of art.” – Oscar Wilde
22. “Japan is not a Western democracy. The Japanese have kept their traditions, culture and heritage, but they have joined the community of free nations.” – Natan Sharansky
23. “Japan is the most intoxicating place for me. The Japanese culture fascinates me: the food, the dress, the manners and the traditions. It’s the travel experience that has moved me the most.” – Roman Coppola
24. “No, ramen’s not good for you. But in Japan, our favorite thing to do after drinking all night, especially in Sapporo where it’s freezing cold, is to go to the ramen place at two, three in the morning” – Cary Fukunaga
25. “Fall is the time to view the changing colors of the leaves. Momijigari is the Japanese word for leaf-peeping. Many Kyoto temples and parks hold night illuminations with the colourful trees lit up beautifully.” – Abby Denson
26. “I’ve been to Japan so many times, but I still constantly stumble across things that are so foreign to me.” – Travis Rice
27. “Riding a motorcycle has to be one of the best ways to view, experience and discover what Japan has to offer. On a motorcycle, you have the freedom to ride where and when you want.” – Peter Hanami
28. “I miss riding fast trains in Japan…’Cause I’d never seen a train that fasts in my life.” Ike Turner
29. “What they have done in Japan. Which I find so inspirational, is they’ve brought the toilet out from behind the locked door. They’ve made it conversational. People go out and upgrade their toilets. They talk about it. They’ve sanitized it.” – Rose George
30. “Japan is very cosmopolitan – it values its origins, but a world view hovers above this narrow perspective. The interest of the Japanese in their folk culture is transcendental” – F. Sionil Jose
BEST JAPAN CAPTIONS & puns FOR INSTAGRAM
I love you so matcha, Tokyo
You make miso happy
Japan, spring looks so Kyoto-n you!
Never coming home. Staying in Osaka forever
The more matcha, the merrier
Kiss me under the cherry blossoms
Lost in Tokyo
When nothing goes right…go to Japan!
Udon know how much I love Japanese food
And that’s a wrap on 30 inspiring quotes about Japan and great captions to use for your next Instagram post about Japan!
Or maybe for your future photos of an upcoming trip to Japan!
Read related content on Travel in Japan:
- 11 Things To Know Before Visiting Japan
- Tokyo Travel Guide For The First Timer
- Disneyland Tokyo In One Day
- Day Trip To Mount Takao near Tokyo
- One Day in Nara
Liked this post? Then make sure to share it on Pinterest!
Most Inspiring quotes about Japan