Last updated on October 18th, 2021 at 01:49 pm
There are a lot of things that make Fall such a fantastic season. And there are so many perfect fall quotes & captions for Instagram you can use to illustrate your love of Fall!
Aaah, summer is coming to an end, so it’s the perfect time to transition into the fall (autumn) mood, right?
Done with beach photos now, let’s make a place for fall colours, hot tea leaves falling, and the perfect Instagram fall post with great Fall quotes to use as an Instagram caption!
It is no secret that Fall is one of the best times to take amazing photos, be it for yourself or Instagram. If that’s the latter, then this list is just the thing you were looking for! The perfect fall captions and quotes for Instagram!
PERFECT FALL QUOTES & CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
Aaah fall! So, grab you’re best fall sweater and read the best fall quotes! There are many reasons to love this particular time of year, so why not use inspirational quotes to appreciate the fall season.
Then all you have to do is take photos of the best fall foliage areas where you are!
FALL INSTAGRAM QUOTES
- “Autumn leaves don’t fall, they fly. They take their time and wander on this their only chance to soar.” —Delia Owens
2. “Wild is the music of the autumnal winds amongst the faded woods.” —William Wordsworth
3. “How beautiful the leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.” – John Burroughs
4. “My favorite color is October.” — Unknown
5. “If a year was tucked inside of a clock, then autumn would be the magic hour.” —Victoria Erickson
6. “Autumn leaves shower like gold, like rainbows, as the winds of change begin to blow.” – Dan Millman
7. “Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.” – Stanley Horowitz
8. “The heat of autumn is different from the heat of summer. One ripens the apples, the other turns them to cider.” – Jane Hirshfield
9. “The trees are about to show us how lovely it is to let the dead things go.” – Unknown
10. “Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.” – Jim Bishop
11. “I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
12. “Give me juicy autumnal fruit, ripe and red from the orchard.” – Walt Whitman
13. “The tints of autumn…a mighty flower garden blossoming under the spell of the enchanter, frost.” – John Greenleaf Whittier
14. “There is something so special in the early leaves drifting from the trees–as if we are all to be allowed a chance to peel, to refresh, to start again.” – Ruth Ahmed
15. “Autumn is the mellower season, and what we lose in flowers we more than gain in fruits.” – Samuel Butler
16. “The leaves fall, the wind blows, and the farm country slowly changes from the summer cottons into its winter wools.” – Henry Beston
17. “Autumn passes and one remembers one’s reverence.” – Yoko Ono
18. “Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dancing on a windy day.” – Shira Tamir
19. “A time of hot chocolatey mornings, and toasty marshmallow evenings, and, best of all, leaping into leaves!” – Winnie the Pooh
20. “A fallen leaf is nothing more than a summer’s wave goodbye.” – Unknown
21. “I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.” — Henry David Thoreau
22. “November at its best – with a sort of delightful menace in the air.”― Anne Bosworth Greene
23. “I remember it as October days are always remembered, cloudless, maple-flavored, the air gold and so clean it quivers.” – Leif Enger
24. “Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.” – Unknown
25. “Don’t you love New York in the Fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address.” – Nora Ephron
Speaking of New York, why not check those 50 inspirational quotes about NYC, they’re also perfect to use as Instagram Captions!
26. “Aprils have never meant much to me, autumns seem that season of beginning, spring.”- Truman Capote
27. If you run, then allow those first few breaths on a cool Autumn day to FREEZE your lungs and do not just be alarmed, be ALIVE.” – Kyle Lake
28. “Autumn…the year’s last, loveliest smile.” – John Howard Bryant, Indian Summer
29. “No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.” – John Donne, The Autumnal
30. “By all these lovely tokens, September days are here. With summer’s best of weather and autumn’s best of cheer.”― Helen Hunt Jackson
31. “I loved autumn, the one season of the year that God seemed to have put there just for the beauty of it.” – Lee Maynard
32. “Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.” – Chad Sugg
33. “I sit beside the fire and think / Of all that I have seen / Of meadow flowers and butterflies / In summers that have been / Of yellow leaves and gossamer / In autumns that there were / With morning mist and silver sun / And wind upon my hair.” – J.R.R Tolkien
34. “October, baptize me with leaves! Swaddle me in corduroy and nurse me with split pea soup. October, tuck tiny candy bars in my pockets and carve my smile into a thousand pumpkins. O autumn!” – Rainbow Rowell
35. “Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.” – Lauren Destefano
36. “Autumn…the year’s last, loveliest smile.” — William Cullent Bryant
37. “The wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves. We have had our summer evenings; now for October eves!”- Humbert Wolfe
38. Autumn is the hardest season. The leaves are all falling, and they’re falling like they’re falling in love with the ground.” — Andrea Gibson
SHORT FALL QUOTES & CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
39. “Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.” – Emily Brontë
40. “Of all the seasons, autumn offers the most to man and requires the least of him.” – Hal Borland
41. “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” – Albert Camus
42. “I can smell autumn dancing in the breeze. The sweet chill of pumpkin, and crisp sunburnt leaves.” – Ann Drake
43. “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” F. Scott Fitzgerald
44. “Autumn is as joyful and sweet as an untimely end.” – Rémy De Gourmon
45. “Autumn…the year’s last, loveliest smile.” – William Cullent Bryant
46. “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” – L.M Montgomery
47. “Another fall, another turned page…” – Wallace Stegner
48. “And all the lives we ever lived and all the lives to be are full of trees and changing leaves…” – Virginia Woolf
49. “Is not this a true autumn day? Just the still melancholy that I love—that makes life and nature harmonize.” – George Eliot
50. “Autumn leaves don’t fall, they fly. They take their time and wander on this their only chance to soar.” – Delia Owens, Where the Crawdads Sing
CUTE FALL PUNS FOR INSTAGRAM CAPTION
Or should I say ”autumn puns” for the non-American (and myself);
I am fall-ing for you
I like you a pumpkin-latte
FALLing in love.
This weather is unbeleafable.
You had me at pumpkin spice.
You’re the apple of my pie.
What is the cutest season? Awwtumn.
Just call me a leaf thief.
You pump-can do it!
Orange is the new black.
Don’t stop be-leafing.
And this is a wrap on those 50 great fall captions and quotes for your next Instagram post. Since Fall is all about nature changing, I guess we can also say some of those are great ”nature quotes for Instagram” as well.
Related post about quotes you might like:
- Best Paris Quotes
- Amazing London Quotes
- Travel Quotes To Satisfy Your Wanderlust
- Beautiful Greece Quotes & Captions for Insta
- Dream Sunset captions and quotes for instagram
- Most Inspiring Tokyo Quotes
ENJOYED THIS POST? MAKE SURE TO SHARE IT ON PINTEREST!
PERFECT FALL QUOTES & CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM