Hello everyone !
A while ago I read this travel tag on Sylliepie’s blog, you can read it here ! Since I really liked it I decided to do it myself as well ! I never done any tag before but this one being about travel looked particularly fun and enjoyable to me. 🙂
WHERE IS YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE YOU HAVE VISITED?
Table Of Contents
- 0.1 WHERE IS YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE YOU HAVE VISITED?
- 0.2 IF YOU COULD VISIT ANYWHERE TOMORROW, WHERE WOULD YOU PICK?
- 0.3 WOULD YOU RATHER GO ON A CITY HOLIDAY OR A BEACH HOLIDAY?
- 0.4 ARE YOU AN OVER-PACKER OR AN UNDER-PACKER?
- 0.5 WHAT IS ONE PLACE YOU WOULD NEVER WANT TO VISIT?
- 0.6 WHO WOULD YOU RATHER GO ON A HOLIDAY WITH, FAMILY OR FRIENDS?
- 0.7 WHAT IS THE MOST ADVENTUROUS DISH YOU HAVE TRIED FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY?
- 1 Share this:
- 2 You may like this..
Tokyo. It is hard to actually pick one place, but Tokyo definitely is on top of my list. Everything is so thrilling and different from some other big cities I’ve been too. Hopefully I will be able to visit again in a near futur !
IF YOU COULD VISIT ANYWHERE TOMORROW, WHERE WOULD YOU PICK?
It has to be Iceland, I’ve been reading about it for years now but still hasn’t managed to visit the place. This country seems to has so much to offer and visit. I would love to fly there tomorrow instead of going to university for an exam ahah.
WOULD YOU RATHER GO ON A CITY HOLIDAY OR A BEACH HOLIDAY?
Aaah this is hard. To be fair I love both kind city holiday or beach holiday they each has so many advantages but I’d to choose the city here. Beach landscape and activities are amazing, but since I’m a scaredy cat when it comes to water I rather stay in a city.
WHAT ARE 3 OF YOUR HOLIDAY ESSENTIALS?
My 3 holidays essentials are :
- My phone -> those has been getting so usefull over the years. Not only you can take pictures, look up for informations, but also check your itinerary, give news to your relatives and so on ! So yep definitely my phone.
- A good pair of shoes; I usually walk a lot during my travel and the wrong pair of shoes is a killer. Kinda ruin it when you have to crawl around with blisters on your feet.
- And aaah I don’t know to be honest !
ARE YOU AN OVER-PACKER OR AN UNDER-PACKER?
I have a slight tendency to over-pack, but even this doesn’t prevent me from forgetting items time to time unfortunately.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT GOING ON HOLIDAYS?
Obviously discover new places and things but the best part about going on holidays/travel is the thrill and excitement that goes with it.
WHAT IS ONE PLACE YOU WOULD NEVER WANT TO VISIT?
Erm, I don’t really know, I don’t ever give this question a thought. As for now I don’t think there’s a place I wouldn’t want to visit ?
WHO WOULD YOU RATHER GO ON A HOLIDAY WITH, FAMILY OR FRIENDS?
Hm, I don’t mind going at all on holiday with my family but it doesn’t usually involve a lot of activities, mostly chilling. So I will go with friends.
WHAT IS THE MOST ADVENTUROUS DISH YOU HAVE TRIED FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY?
I am a picky eater so I haven’t really tried any dish that’d be considered “adventurous”. Maybe in the futur ahah.
WHO DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS TRAVEL TAG?
Hm I will tag ->
And anyone who would like to do it ! It’d love to read them.