A while ago the lovely Sylvia from Sillypie tagged me for the Cramm Award. Go check out her blog ! And thank you for nominating me. 🙂
Now, let’s get into it.
- Mention the person who created this award with a link
- Mention the person(s) who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question(s)
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
This award was created by Liv at theCramm.
3 THINGS THAT MOTIVATE ME TO BLOG
- Having a place where I can put all my pictures, photography and blabla as I wrote in my about, because I used to have several blogs at once and it just felt like a big mess even though I enjoyed it, it got quickly overwhelming.
- The readers ! I guess plenty of blogger can agree here, knowing that your content is actually read and enjoyed is one of the best motivational feeling.
- Look into things you write about, getting more knowledges etc there’s always something new to find!
3 PEOPLE WHO INSPIRED ME TO BLOG
- It happened years, when I say years I mean around 2007 to 2009 so 10 years ago (wow) and it was my friends cirlce, we would all have blogs with crappy post but ~aesthetic~ where we would post about anything.
- Carly Rowena, she is such a geniune positive woman it’s always a pleasure to read her fitness tips, recipes or travel post ! And a true source of inspiration !
- Last one I don’t really have one person in mind but in general the people from the internet. Yep.
1 THING I HOPE TO DO TO IMPROVE THE WORLD
Consuming better and less damaging products for the world and us.
LOOKING BACK ON THE FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR, WHAT IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU OR TO THE WORLD?
Tough one, I don’t really know about the world I mean the news seems to be always pretty much bad news so..Though for me I guess it has to be the fact that I was accepted for an Erasmus Echange next year.
Do you have anything you really want to improve on (skill/ losing weight/ gaining more confidence) by the end of this year? What is it and how do you plan on improving it?
Hm there’s actually two things I would to improve. I don’t like any defined plan on how to improve first one, but I woud like to get better at photography and generally take more pictures with my camera. Second one isn’t really loosing weight but getting more healthy and toned, no real plan here either I just try to work out more regularly and be careful of what I eat.
What do you hope to have accomplished in five years from now on in your life (moving abroad/Driving Licence etc..) ? And do you have plans to realise it ? 🙂
I nominate the following:
And anyone who wants to do it 🙂 !